CFW11 System Drives
CFW11 System Drives
With high technology for control of three-phase induction motors and permanent magnets synchronous motors - Magnet, the CFW11 Series achieves the performance increase for the most complex drive systems. Design exclusive for industrial or professional use, the CFW11 presents many innovations adding significant benefits to customers, a lot for its simplicity of installation and operation, based in the Plug-and-Play philosophy also allowing simple and quick installation of its accessories.
- 1.1 to 2.2 kW (1.5 to 3 HP) 200-240 V – Single-phase
- 1.1 to 55 kW (1.5 to 75 HP) 200-240 V – Three-phase
- 1.5 to 415 kW (2 to 600 HP) 380-480 V – Three-phase
- 1.5 to 630 kW (2 to 900 HP) 500-600 V – Three-phase
- 1.5 to 630 kW (3 to 900 HP) 660-690 V – Three-phase
Vectrue Technology™ allows WEG inverters to combine V/F, Sensorless Vector, VVW, and vector (with encoder) control techniques - all in one product. Aimed at increasing productivity, offers efficiency ratings greater than 97%, as well as innovations designed to improve motor control and operational functions.
For high inertia loads and short deceleration times is required, a large amount of energy is returned from the motor to the VSD. As an alternative to the use of braking resistors, CFW11 features a special braking method in vector control mode.
In applications with constant torque loads at low speeds, it eliminates the need for independent ventilation or motor oversizing, saving space and cost plus improve the performance of the package.
Frequency Inverter controlling permanent magnet motors. The WMagnet System (CFW11 + WMagnet motor) has the highest efficiency levels in the market.
Features and Benefits
- V / F (scalar), Sensorless Vectorial control and Closed Loop Vectorial Control
- Sinusoidal PWM modulation - Space Vector Modulation
- Normal and Heavy Duty Applications
- EMC filters (built-in)
- Built-in Inductors in the DC link (No need input reactor)
- All the electronic boards are conformally coated
- SoftPLC function built-in
- Built-in PID Controller
- Local graphic HMI with a real-time clock as standard (optional)
- Trace Function by WEG Software
- PLC Accessory - PLC 11-01 (Optional)
- Flash Memory Model
- USB Connection
- Protection Degree IP20 as standard, IP21/NEMA1 by using accessories and IP54 as an optional up to 75kW
- Communication protocols: Modbus RTU (RS-232 and RS-485), CANopen, DeviceNet, Profibus DP/DPV1, Profinet, Modbus-TCP, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, BACnet
- WLP and SuperDrive G2 free software
Plug and Play
The philosophy Plug and Play (connect and use) enables quick and easy installation of accessories and options. It automatically recognizes and configures the accessories used, enabling easy installation and safe operation eliminating manual configuration.
Human Machine Interface
The human-machine interface (HMI) was developed for simple and fast interaction while providing excellent visibility for the user. The HMI has backlit graphic display and soft-key greatly facilitates inverter pragramming and operation.
Programming software for PC (USB connection), Windows environment, for parametrization, command and monitoring of CFW-11 inverters.
Memory card built into the standard product allows a user to create functions without the need to use an external PLC (SoftPLC via IEC61131-3 programming software).
WLP (WEG Ladder Programmer)
The WLP or "Weg Ladder Programmer" is a software that allows the user to program using ladder language, command and monitoring. It is a powerful 32 bits tool that grants you characteristics and functionalities to create professional applications through simple mouse clicks.
Software Superdrive G2
SuperDrive G2 is a tool for parameter setting, command and monitoring of drives. With the intention to make the use of drives as easy and convenient as possible, the software provides user-friendly viewing, manipulating, and editing data with the drive. The data can also be stored and retrieved.
- Multi Pump Control
- Paper and Cellulose / Wood
- Cement and Mining
- Oil and Gas
- Iron Works and Metallurgy
- Suggar and Alcohol
- Process Machine