Variable Frequency Drives CFW08 Washdown
Coming from the original CFW-08, the NEMA 4X AC Drive features an IP66 rated enclosure that protects against high-pressure water, corrosion and dust. The drive is designed to be mounted directly in severe environments and can be used in washdown applications without the need for a custom enclosure.
For higher protection, the heat sink is totally painted, that means that the aluminum will not change the appearance with the use, resulting in less maintenance.
The electronic boards are tropicalized (conformal coated) and as this product may be installed in humid and dusty environments.
Designed for exclusively industrial or professional use. Designed for exclusively industrial or professional use.
- Power Range: from 2 to 20 HP
- Power Supply Voltage: 200-240 V, 380-480 V, 500-600 V
- Protection degree IP56 - NEMA4X
- DSP (Digital Signal Processor) control provides a reasonable improvement of inverter performance
- State-of-the-Art Technology with the newest generation of IGBTs
- Electronics with SMD components Scalor (V / F) or vector sensorless
- Sinusoidal PWM modulation - Space Vector Modulation
- Latest generation IBGT modules
- Considerable motor noise reduction
- Flexible programming
- Easy installation and operation
- High starting torque CANopen, DeviceNet and Profibus Communication as optional
- Internal (class A) and external (class B) EMC filters
- Food industry
- Beverage industry
- Chemical industry
- Others applications requiring full protection of the electronic equipment